Strip /Straight Cut Heavy Duty Continue Running Industrial Paper Shredding Machine or Paper Katran Machine for Packaging, Printing, Scrap, Bulk/Commercial Shredding Business
- Heavy Duty Paper Shredder
- Strip-Cut Heavy Duty Shredder
- Use in Packing Industrial
- Continue Paper Shred non-Stop
Strip-cut katran machine handle staples, paper clips, and other non-paper items better than other types of paper katran. Cuttings Allison strip/ribbon cut models generally handle more sheets per pass than equivalent cross cut units.
Reasons to consider a heavy duty katran machine at your business:
• Compliance with federal privacy laws
• Confidential business and employee documentation
• Concerns with identity theft
• Cost of outsourcing services
• Peace of mind
Tips for selecting the right katran machine:
• Assess your volumes and plan for growth—go larger than you think you need
• Determine your level of security needs—shred type is important
• Ask about onsite service support
When selecting a commercial paper katran machine, it is important to understand exactly what types and sizes of paper you will be shredding, in order to determine the correct throat width size for your needs.
Throat width refers to the size of the opening in which you put material to be shredded. It is recommended to select a throat width that is large enough to accommodate your widest paper size. A throat width too small may decrease paper shredding speed and efficiency.