DINO A7 is a low noise heavy duty high-security paper shredder machine for large offices. We stock a large range of shredding machines, so if it’s a small shredder for your study at home, a professional shredder for a busy office workplace, or even a machine to shred hard drives, we can supply them all! We supply the well known Kavinstar Shredders and can offer great savings off new shredding equipment Refine Search
- Compact Shredders
- Office Shredders
- Professional Shredders
- Premium Shredders
- Packaging Shredders
- Industrial Shredders
- Digital Shredders
Kavinstar Dino A7 is the Best Micro Cut Quiet High-Security Paper Shredder Machine For Office Use At Kavinstar Store we offer a wide variety of shredders.
- Beyond the style of shredding and the P-level of security achieved, here are a few additional features to look for when choosing a quiet paper shredder:
- Jam-proof – Sensors keep the cutting blades from being overloaded.
- Safety – Some shredders have sensors that automatically shut off the motor when they detect that a person’s hands are too close to the blades.
- Energy – Features like sleep modes and more efficient motors help use less energy.
- Reduce mess – Auto-cleaning functions help remove the build-up of tiny paper particles on cutting blades and other parts of the shredder.
- Quiet – Special innovations can drastically reduce the amount of noise the shredder makes when in operation.
Gautam Taygi –
Review for Kavinstar DINO A7 High Security Paper Shredder Machine Shred Upto 15-17 Sheets (70gsm) with Separate Slot for CD, Cr. Card (Noiseless)
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Tarun Packers –
Excellent shredder: works well. No trouble cutting through many papers, clips, CDs, staples, credit cards and envelopes. And, it reverses itself if you put too much in at once. Very smart machine!
The motor sounds very strong too.
Vishvash Goyal –
Super micro cut is extremely fine and runs quiet for long periods of continuous use with huge 8 gallon basket. I did find the need to keep well below stated 15 sheet capacity if intending to run continously for more than 30+ minutes which I did on several occasions although kept to maximum of 60 minutes and rested to prevent overheating. I’ve had more than a few $200+ micro cut shredders for home office use in the past and this is the best I’ve ever owned.
Best Shredder I’ve Owned