Kavinstar Offer A4 Paper Cutter at Best Price in India. A metal base A-4 size paper cutter for precise and easy cutting. Indicates A4/B5/B6/B7/A5 post card and photo (L) sizes.
A4 Size Professional Paper Trimmer Guillotine Craft Machine for Office, Home, Craft, Photo Studio (A4, B5, A5, B6, B7) (White, 12 inch)
- A4 paper trimmers are highly recommended paper trimmers for home & office use.
- This trimmer cuts A4 Size
- Indication for paper sizes like A4/B5/B6/B7/A5 Post Card And Photo (L) Sizes . Ruler on its base for easy adjustment for cutting into desired sizes
- Robust & sturdy SS blade. Imported high-quality product.
- 12 Sheet Capacity: Alignment grid and ruler for accurate measuring and can cut A4, B5, A5, B6, B7 for your different needs
Paper Cutters Buyer’s Guide
Though our reviews might have given you some idea on how to choose one that’s best for you, we’re outlining the major criteria you should keep in mind when investing into a paper cutter. There are many other small factors, but the following should be on top of your mind while checking out possible cutters:
- Price. While most would consider this an obvious point, here’s the catch. There are a large number of truly awful and issue-ridden paper cutters on sale today, and most of them are concentrated near the bottom of the price range. Hence, go in for something near the middle of the range – they offer good quality and value for money.
- Durability. The durability of the cutter should also be a prime consideration. The cutter should not move around when you adjust angles and take measurements, and it should not also have a cheap finishing. The materials on offer include metal, wood, and plastic – metal and wood are definitely better.
- Ease of Use. The presence of a guide and adjustable rulers can make a world of difference when it comes to cutting precisely and when margin of error is near nil. Even if not, most cutters don’t come with a scale or grid lines.
- Sharpness of the blade. This is clearly another important point. You should be, at a minimum, be able to cut through 10 pages with complete ease. The dull blades of a number of shoddily manufactured cheap cutters tend to break or bend, or lose steam halfway. Hence, it should be able to cut a decent number of papers with ease.
ravi kapoor –
Products are good quality and Good after sales service
Damoda Photo –
THIS UNIT IS FOR LIGHTWEIGHT USES .. SHOULD CUT NICELY
VINEET GOYAL –
This cutting board works very well and professional. It’s also safe to use at home when kids around Bc it’s cutting without a typical sharp blade.