Buy Paper Cutting Machine at Best Price. The KVR A200 Cutter are able to slice through 350 sheets (1.5″ thick) in one pass. The built-in heavy-duty clamp puts even pressure across the entire cut area. To eliminate paper shift and drag. This model features a 18″ cut length from front to back. Large enough to cut posters and larger books.
Brief Description: 18″ Heavy-Duty Manual Paper Cutting Machine. –
18″ Blade A3 Heavy Duty Guillotine Paper Cutter Heavy Duty Steel Base. Hardened Steel Cutting Blade. Adjustable Paper Clamp. Pre-assembled and ready-to-use out of the box. Scratch-resistant coating on-grid surface.
Solid steel construction ensures this cutter will last a long time. You will be able to tell the moment you pick it up. Rubber feet at each corner stop the cutter from sliding during use. A removable handle allows for easier storage.
Included safety measures to reduce the risk of injury and make you feel. More comfortable while using the cutter.
The blade is a lock to the far side of the clamp. Which allows you to position paper on the left side without fear of being cut. The clamp acts as a barrier between you and the blade. Manual Paper Cutting Machine Distributor in India.
Our safety pin mechanism holds the arm in the “up” position until you are ready. Release the safety by pushing the safety release button at the back of the cutter. The arm can be pulled down to complete the cut.
A removable guard covers the exposed side of the blade at all times. We have videos available showing proper use and maintenance to keep the cutter in a safe working manner.
The included blade holder allows for easier removal and placement of old/new blades.
Advantages of the Kavinstar Heavy Duty Stack Paper Cutting Machine
Kavinstar introduced the new KVR A-200 Paper Cutter. The KVR-A200 Guillotine cutter has the ability to cut up to 360 sheets of paper like butter.
Although it can’t quite cut through a full ream of paper. The KVR-A200 has many of the same great features as many of the ream cutters available on the market.
The amazing thing about this cutter, however, is that it is price. At half the price of most other ream cutters on the market. Here is a quick overview of the pros and cons of the Kavinstar cutter:
- Construction: The Kavinstar is extremely well built. The body of the cutter is made from heavy-duty powder-coated steel. The cutter includes an ultra-sharp blade. Heavy-duty metal handle and all the tools you need for changing the blade.
- Leverage: With the long handle of the Kavinstar. Cutting through 350 sheets of paper is literally like cutting through butter. With our demo unit, we were also able to easily cut through poly. Clear covers and cover stock with no problem whatsoever.
- Safety: The Kavinstar guillotine cutter includes a shield to help prevent users from getting their hands under the blade. Also includes a locking mechanism for two-hand cutting operation.
- The Blade: The Kavinstar includes an ultra-sharp hardened steel blade that is designed to easily handle your cutting needs. This blade can be easily removed and sharp (by a professional sharpening service). Replacement blades can easily be obtained when needed.
- Pressure Bar: One complaint about many stack cutters and ream cutters is that they don’t adequately hold the material being cut in place. The Kavinstar includes a heavy-duty pressure bar for holding materials in place when cutting. This pressure bar is operated by a separate handle on the unit and is easy to engage and release.
As you can see, the Kavinstar paper cutter has some amazing features and its price point definitely makes it a winner.
The Kavinstar is ideal for Schools, Bookbinders, Businesses, and Small Print Shops. However, it does take a little bit of work to make sure that your cuts are square and perfect.
Even so, it is by far the best cutter in its price class and I would highly recommend it.
I am a teacher and have 3 children, all at home but still has projects that needed to be done and scissors weren’t cutting it…lol! I needed a lightweight and easy to use paper cutter for myself and the 3 kiddos to use and this one met our needs. My 6 year old can use it independently, the blade is not sharp but cuts perfectly. I’m able to make flash cards to use with my students on Zoom. My other 2 children are able to cut papers for projects they have to present in their classes on Zoom. This was a good little find.
DEEPAK BAJAJ –
Committed dealer. Prompt in sales and service.
Ajay Beniwal –
This cutting machine works very well and professional. It’s also safe to use at home, office, shop
Subham Hedav –
Bheem’s Tech –
Quality wise excellent and easy to use..
Till now I am fully satisfied with this product
Excellent cutting ability